Get Involved! Join a Committee…
Director: Vanessa Manners | 919.677.2166 | email@example.com
The Programs Committee is tasked with will planning engaging, quality programs for members of SMPS. Our program calendar for this year is set and the Committee is in the process of coordinating with speakers and developing program goals and outlines. Programs on the 2012-2013 calendar include “Handshake to Hug: Cultivating and Maintaining Successful Client Relationships”, “Social Media Implementation for the A/E/C Industry”, and an Adobe Creative Suite Boot Camp. We’re also continuing the popular Coordinator’s Club series. These breakfast programs are free to SMPS members and focus on topics pertaining specifically to marketing coordinators.
- Julie Cook | McKim & Creed
- Justine Jenkins | Ramey Kemp & Associates
- Pat Perkins | O’Brien/Atkins
- Collette Ramirez, P.E. | RB Engineering
- Tracy Russell | Moffatt & Nichol
- Kelley Simons | Small Kane Webster Conley Architects
- Jo Anne Wiles | WK Dickson & Co., Inc.
Director: Kim Fowler | 919.871,0800 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Communications Committee is responsible for all means of communications to SMPS members and prospective members, including e-mailers, public relations, social media and website maintenance. The committee is also responsible for keeping our contact list up-to-date and in order. If you, or a prospective member, would like to be added to our contact list, let us know! Also, if you have an industry news announcement, please send Kim Fowler a press release for review and we will post on the SMPS Triangle website.
- Glenda Owens Bastress | Brasfield & Gorrie
- Cat Brutvan | Pearce Brinkley Cease + Lee
- Cara Greening | Clancy & Theys
- Mary Jo McCloud | Ramey Kemp & Associates
- Jessica Wooten | WK Dickson
Director: Liza Mead | 919.981.0310 x103 | email@example.com
The Membership Committee enjoys reaching out to people, cultivating relationships and being involved with the most important part of SMPS – the Members! The Membership committee strives to invite each new member individually, while continuing to provide the life-time member consistent added value to their membership. This hospitable committee is actively involved in behind-the-scenes event registration, face-to-face welcoming, inviting new members, engaging & retaining existing members, all while encouraging participation through Members Connect, members-only events, Membership Drive, networking and through honoring excellent members. The Membership committee is the foundation for the premium professional organization for the A/E/C industry; SMPS.
- Melissa Adams | Brown & Caldwell
- Livi Elliot | Perkins Will
- Kellie Ford | SM&E
- Amy Quarfot | REI Engineers
- Stephanie Roten | Clark Nexsen
- Brigette Welton | Dewberry
- Valerie Zefiretto | RN Rouse
Director: Danielle Davis | 919.573.6349 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a new committee for a new SMPS that is on the rise! The Outreach committee will focus on community outreach, strategic partnerships, public relations and corporate sponsorships. Our goal as a committee is to help increase the visibility of SMPS Research Triangle Chapter. An increased visibility will help all members and the chapter as a whole. We are looking for committee members to help shape our direction and who is interested in organizational PR. Join our new committee and help shape the future of SMPS!
- Meg Barham | Thorburn Associates, Inc.
- Jane Brasier | SM&E
- Mary Heath | Stewart
- Brandon Ives | Brasco Design
- Alma Montemayor | Falcon Engineering
- Andreina Perez | RDK Engineers
- Beth Stout | Froehling & Robertson, Inc.